Monday, July 20, 2009

Sometimes titles are hard. Posts are hard too.

All of the grass at the ICGEB died. Perhaps it was on purpose, perhaps the garden guys got lazy. Either way, the answer to dead grass was to re-grass then entire back lawn. This is a pic of the local garden crew cutting a rug on the lawn. Two days later all of this sod has turned brown - because there still isn't any water.
On Friday I went to the Hard Rock Cafe. again. Vahid loves that place so much. especially the smokers room.On Saturday I felt a compelling urge to go shopping. I had a lovely conversation with some Kashmeri salesmen. I bought their wares. Now I have to figure out how I'm going drag home two handmade silk Indian carpets. The woes I face in this country...
Nora, I wish you read this blog because our dorm room is going to rule.

4 comments:

  1. Do you want to buy me a silk shirt or sexy suit? That would be awesome. My shirt size is 16 - 34/35, my pant size is 31/33, but 32/34 works as well, and I'm a 42 Reg for the jacket. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally broke down and bought two knick nacks: a huge onyx elephant for 200rs and a stone turtle for 30rs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. saw Gary's blog too, you guys are from VT. Wat r u doin here?
    You're having great fun. I've never been to so many places myself...
    Plz visit Hyderabad too, great place I tell ya

    ReplyDelete